im 11 years old, i have one brother and ya.....bye
I got a recess present for all you guys today!!
that was random
what is a recess present?BTW, what is that comic Shane?
its a random project
i mean its a random comic
haha!A random project!Anyways, no offence Ms. Melissa, but I think the new flags created more arguing for Capture the Flag.
Well, I like the new flags, I think the're awesome. It's perfect becuase the're camo, so it's harder 2 see them. :)
Yeah,But then if people can't see them there is more arguing.I just hope it is not banned.
Idk, Capter The Flag is geting more popular...
really?Well, all I know is that Hannah G., Delaney, Eli, Sten, Kyle, Enrique, Shane, Pablo, and the Alexanders and Alexes have been playing soccer.
nobody is playing capture the falg in our class anymore
No wonder.Now people are back to their normal lives.
Well, i think some ppl want 2 play there's just not enuff ppl. Anyways, Shane how is that a cool comic. I totaly do not get it.
Same as Aeron.But I would much rather play soccer.
I don't get soccer. It's like the comic 2 me. Just something i'll never understand.
aeron, its a cool comic cause girls dont get it!aeon again, soccer is easy to understand
4 u! Girls like me don't enjoy having a bad in there head and having soar toes at the end of the day. My point is stated. "hmf"
whoops! bad, *ball*
I LOVE SOCCER!!!!
ME TOO!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahIHATESOCCER(no offecne)HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
He has no proof. Tell her, Shane.
TELL ME WHAT????
I 4get!
Shane do the letters stand for something?
Post a Comment
26 comments:
I got a recess present for all you guys today!!
that was random
what is a recess present?
BTW, what is that comic Shane?
its a random project
i mean its a random comic
haha!
A random project!
Anyways, no offence Ms. Melissa, but I think the new flags created more arguing for Capture the Flag.
Well, I like the new flags, I think the're awesome. It's perfect becuase the're camo, so it's harder 2 see them. :)
Yeah,
But then if people can't see them there is more arguing.
I just hope it is not banned.
Idk, Capter The Flag is geting more popular...
really?
Well, all I know is that Hannah G., Delaney, Eli, Sten, Kyle, Enrique, Shane, Pablo, and the Alexanders and Alexes have been playing soccer.
nobody is playing capture the falg in our class anymore
No wonder.
Now people are back to their normal lives.
Well, i think some ppl want 2 play there's just not enuff ppl. Anyways, Shane how is that a cool comic. I totaly do not get it.
Same as Aeron.
But I would much rather play soccer.
I don't get soccer. It's like the comic 2 me. Just something i'll never understand.
aeron, its a cool comic cause girls dont get it!
aeon again, soccer is easy to understand
4 u! Girls like me don't enjoy having a bad in there head and having soar toes at the end of the day. My point is stated. "hmf"
whoops! bad, *ball*
I LOVE SOCCER!!!!
ME TOO!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahIHATESOCCER(no offecne)HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
He has no proof. Tell her, Shane.
TELL ME WHAT????
I 4get!
Shane do the letters stand for something?
Post a Comment