im 11 years old, i have one brother and ya.....bye
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
what i like to do at school
basicly nothin...... i just walk to my friends and tell them im bored usally. well i do like one thing........ RECESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if anyone has a facebook acount or myspace acount tell me!!!
awwww.....nothing, shane?? what could we do (within reason) that you would enjoy, and I'll see what I can do about that!! Come on...make me feel better, there's got to be SOMETHING!! -Ms. Melissa * to all you others out there, this is his sad sad teacher :(
p.s. I'm happy to see you've started a blog though!! Did you have it before or is this new?
You guys make me laugh :) Shane I can tell sometime you are excited...it's OK I'm not really offended. You had fun playing with Barbie, and I have the pictures to prove it!
And Aeron, thank you for the comment about the flags! I'm glad you guys are enjoying them.
ya me to, ok people! listen up! for this day forward! i will be playing soccer instead of capture the flag! (the crowd gasped!) i know its a big problem but its has to be done! srry (LOL)
I find that there is too much fighting, and Soccer is funner. This is kind of funny, but so I was e-mailing Lola something and she didn't get it. So she sent me an e-mail saying "You weree supposed to send me the HTML link." and I e-mailed her back and said "You spelled were wrong."
You're welcome. Shane, if we were in a building all by ourselves I wouldn't have had a problem with loud music, but when there are other classes on both sides, we've got to respect that. We don't want them to get TOO jealous :) I'm glad you enjoyed it. There's a possibility that next Friday there will be something, if you guys earn it, since it'll be my last official day with you guys. Enjoy your weekend...no homework!!
It would be extremely weird if you went to one of her concerts and had a sign that said "I HEART HANNAH MONTANA" I am getting a very funny picture programed in my mind.
HIP HIP HURRAY! My brother is gone for another day! (he is going to a friends hous, and about the rhyming, I thought I might as well use my word talent)
AND IT'S GOING 2 ROCK! (Sorry, I just felt like saying that becuase it's the truth 4 me.) u know, I thought all the boys were going 2 were shorts and stuff becuase they wouldn't care.
Anyways, this is 2 Alexa, kind of wierd I'm commenting this on a boy's blog, but anyways. So, I'm going 2 get my dress at this really cool shop, named Crew Cuts, I repeat Crew Cuts (check it out.) It's like JCrew (awesome adult shop) but 4 kids. It's awesome!
I totaly can't wait 4 r big night!!! (cue girl muisic.)
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!
85 comments:
awwww.....nothing, shane?? what could we do (within reason) that you would enjoy, and I'll see what I can do about that!! Come on...make me feel better, there's got to be SOMETHING!!
-Ms. Melissa
* to all you others out there, this is his sad sad teacher :(
p.s. I'm happy to see you've started a blog though!! Did you have it before or is this new?
well, i like when we have paties. there, r u happy now?
reply to the P.S: i had a blog on blogspot before but i forgot my password, so i made a new 1.
What exactly are paties?
i ment parties. srry
okay.
I can't belive you actualy said that to your teacher! paties, huh.
said what?
Nice Aeron.
She meant say that you don't like school.
Except for the paties.
You guys make me laugh :) Shane I can tell sometime you are excited...it's OK I'm not really offended. You had fun playing with Barbie, and I have the pictures to prove it!
And Aeron, thank you for the comment about the flags! I'm glad you guys are enjoying them.
Are we talking about the Capture the Flag flags?
ya, we r.
Know I know.
But, I would rather play soccer.
ya me to, ok people! listen up! for this day forward! i will be playing soccer instead of capture the flag! (the crowd gasped!) i know its a big problem but its has to be done! srry (LOL)
Me too (another gasp)
So, I am playing tomorrow.
Same with Delaney.
does delaney have a blog?
not that I know of.
ok
Rewind and freez! You guys are not playing Capter The Flag? Wow. I thought I'd never see this day come.
Good thing, tho.
I find that there is too much fighting, and Soccer is funner.
This is kind of funny, but so I was e-mailing Lola something and she didn't get it. So she sent me an e-mail saying "You weree supposed to send me the HTML link." and I e-mailed her back and said "You spelled were wrong."
imk playing soccer cause:
1. theres to much arguing
2. soccer is funner
and 3. i need to practice my soccer now that im in the semi finals!
I just enjoy soccer.
My soccer team isn't in the semi finals.
We had -3 total goals.
You know,
I liked the party today.
me too, but we should of craked up the music like i did once. well whatever! thanks ms. melisa!
You're welcome. Shane, if we were in a building all by ourselves I wouldn't have had a problem with loud music, but when there are other classes on both sides, we've got to respect that. We don't want them to get TOO jealous :) I'm glad you enjoyed it. There's a possibility that next Friday there will be something, if you guys earn it, since it'll be my last official day with you guys. Enjoy your weekend...no homework!!
Thanks!
Shane, you didn't crack up the music.
Music doesn't laugh. You CRANKED up the music, if that is what you meant.
ya thats what i meant. well whatever!
I still think it is funny.
This is random, but go to my blog.
Different youtube videos.
See if you can see me in NW tap performance 5.
i did
I noticed.
I just noticed something, we (meaning you, me, Aeron, and Ms. Melissa) never talk like this at school. It is just on blogs.
ya thats because were not at school, so we dont always have to look behind your back to check that a teachers not following u around.
I didn't mean it that way.
I meant that we just never talk to each other as much as we comment on each others blogs.
ohhh
yeah.
Like your whole "I like Hannah Montana" thing.
It would be weird if you actually did.
lol
It would be extremely weird if you went to one of her concerts and had a sign that said "I HEART HANNAH MONTANA" I am getting a very funny picture programed in my mind.
And then you would get backstage passes, and be hyperventilating because you actually got to meet Hannah Montana.
HIP HIP HURRAY!
My brother is gone for another day!
(he is going to a friends hous, and about the rhyming, I thought I might as well use my word talent)
I'm just that good
JK!
I just got back from someones house.
Group brunch. We saw some pictures of my brother and his preschool friends. In one he only had underwear on.
ohhhhhh! gross!
Surprisingly enough it was very very funny.
ya actaul i would think it was funny too! ☺
He was like "That is not me."
I know.
So, I was just wondering, what are you wearing for graduation?
I don't know if my dress is too long or not.
me and the guys might plan something to wear.
47 Comments?!? Looks like I may need to give you more homework to keep you busy!! :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
BTW Shane,
It is dress up day, so I think your supposed to wear something NICE.
we r, dont worry
thats good.
THE 5TH GRADE PLAY IS TOMORROW!
i know! im kinda nervous!
Yeah.
Me and Sophie just choreographed the tap dance.
KOOL
It will be awesome!
But, I only know the intro.
Now that the play is over all we have to do is GRADUATE!
3 cheers!
*hip hip* *hip hip* *hip hip*
...HOORAY!!
more cheers...
hip hip! hip hip! hip hip! (someone do the hooray part!)
HOORAY!!
weee! i just felt like saying that!
CHICKENS ROCK!
I just felt like saying it, because it is the TRUTH!
HI, i just felt like saying that.
GRADUATION IS COMING UP!
I felt like saying that, again because it is the TRUTH.
YA! THAT IS TRUE
AND IT'S GOING 2 ROCK! (Sorry, I just felt like saying that becuase it's the truth 4 me.) u know, I thought all the boys were going 2 were shorts and stuff becuase they wouldn't care.
we wouldnt care but... u know boys! were planning something!
Aren't you always.
Anyways, I am almost done with war!
I just need to learn the ending.
"the war"? meaning?
Anyways, this is 2 Alexa, kind of wierd I'm commenting this on a boy's blog, but anyways. So, I'm going 2 get my dress at this really cool shop, named Crew Cuts, I repeat Crew Cuts (check it out.) It's like JCrew (awesome adult shop) but 4 kids. It's awesome!
I totaly can't wait 4 r big night!!! (cue girl muisic.)
i dont care, do they have boy stuff?
possibly.
I don't know. War is the dance I am doing for graduation.
we have to dance for graduation?
I sure hope not!
Ms. Nani asked me and Sophie to do a tap thing for graduation.
Sounds cool! I <3 dancing. Wasn't it cool when Pablo sang in class 2day? I have a messed up version in my head of it. A sheep version.
note 2 shane: new poll plz.
ya that was cool!
did u see my blog called polls?
Yeah.
I want to sing Annie tomorrow.
p.s. I have facebook...and after Friday when I'm no longer your teacher and you're officially a middle schooler I think we can possibly be friends :)
Ms. Melissa, will you keep blogging when the school year is over?
I'll try to!
YAY!
yay!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is awesome!
spooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude Edward messed up
- THE AMAZING JEZZ
i never want to go to New France
oh i made a blog
it's http://bongosrocks-jezz.blogspot.com
isnt that video awsome?
isnt that video awsome?
what video?
I am confused?
on the video bar it shows a video, click on it.
Post a Comment