so i graduated from elementary! now im on to middle school!
graduation wuz kinda sad, cause, like i kept looking at my classmates and saying in my mind "oh crap!..... i might not see that person again!"
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I was thinking the same thing...I almost cried when they mad me talk. I was not prepared for that. I'll miss you guys like crazy!
okee dokee!
I'll miss u guys 2... But I was thinking more like this: OMG! I can't belive it! I'm graduating! My mom said she has some presants 4 me at home! (turned out 2 be: muisic card, ballon, and 2 pairs of earings) I got a gold, g-o-l-d piece of paper! It's a win-win 4 everyone!
aww, thanks! I can't believe I won the Seymour Kaplan award. I almost started crying. Shane, pull one of those "I told" pranks again and you are dead dead dead!
really?
that wuz funny
WRONG! He already is DEAD!!!!!!!! Starting with his blog!!!!!!!!!!!
Aeron, what does that mean? And Shane, IT IS NOT FUNNY!!! I have your e-mail, and I am a very good pesterer.
well im a very good blocker
oh ha ha.
I can block you too.
okay, so truce?
Post a Comment