Tuesday, June 9, 2009

what do u like to do at school?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soccer.

Ms. Melissa said...

torture kids....bwahahaha

Ms. Melissa said...

I liked capture the flag :( Maybe I'll wear real shoes tomorrow and play soccer with you. Tomorrow's the BBQ so I'll be out at BOTH recesses...get ready!!

Shane Landkamer said...

lol! torture kids!

im ready!

Aeron said...

I <3 eating lunch outside. It's such a cool idea. I also like playing Capter the Flag

Ms. Melissa said...

Aeron,
I'll try to come for lunch once or twice next week so you can eat outside again :)

Aeron said...

Yay! It's way more fun than being cramped up in that loud cafiteria.

Anonymous said...

Soccer!
I don't like the BBQ, but that is because I don't eat meat.

Aeron said...

I didn't like it either cuz it was 2 cold! If we were in the sun it would of been w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-!-!-!-!-!-!

But, no. We a-t-e i-n t-h-e s-h-a-d-e.

Anonymous said...

True, true. But now I don't like anything, because SCHOOL IS OUT!!

Shane Landkamer said...

oya! lets party! uh huh! schools out! schools out?

Aeron said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! long story, Alexa

Aeron said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aeron said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aeron said...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shane Landkamer said...

har har har..... bla!

Josiah said...

i like to doodle on my work!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aeron, WHAT IS FUNNY????
TELL ME!!!

Aeron said...

Ya know what, I don't really know. Somehow me and Shane got that thing started over a chat cuz he lied.

Shane Landkamer said...

it wuznt a lie

Anonymous said...

what did he lie about?
Is it something I already know?