im 11 years old, i have one brother and ya.....bye
Where did you get those? Miss Melissa?
I didn't know you dyed your hair blue!!!! (JK!!!!)
hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Shane, are you going to write any more articles?!?!
prob not, but if u want me to, sure
yay!
maybe...
I posted a kinda lame blog yesterday...what do you guys want me to blog about...you've asked me to keep writing...what would you like the hear about?
I want to hear about life after us. How miserable it is. You know, the basics....
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Where did you get those? Miss Melissa?
I didn't know you dyed your hair blue!!!! (JK!!!!)
hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Shane, are you going to write any more articles?!?!
prob not, but if u want me to, sure
yay!
maybe...
I posted a kinda lame blog yesterday...what do you guys want me to blog about...you've asked me to keep writing...what would you like the hear about?
I want to hear about life after us. How miserable it is. You know, the basics....
Post a Comment