im 11 years old, i have one brother and ya.....bye
GAWD, Shane! Did you even ask these ppl if you could put pics of them on the web!?!
no, but ms. melissa didnt either
I didn't think so. But cool pics do deserve to be seen... Omg, Miss Melissa got out of school! Hooray!
well, Ms. Melissa only let the people who knew the link in. IF you go to her flickr then you can see that her photos aren't public.
watev! like aeron said: "But cool pics do deserve to be seen".
oh right.
so, what are we talking about?
i have no idea
Thanks again for all those great gifts guys!! And yes...my pics were private (I could get in trouble for posting them publicly, so thanks Alexa for having my back!) I hope you guys are enjoying summer!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
GAWD, Shane! Did you even ask these ppl if you could put pics of them on the web!?!
no, but ms. melissa didnt either
I didn't think so. But cool pics do deserve to be seen... Omg, Miss Melissa got out of school! Hooray!
well, Ms. Melissa only let the people who knew the link in. IF you go to her flickr then you can see that her photos aren't public.
watev! like aeron said: "But cool pics do deserve to be seen".
oh right.
so, what are we talking about?
i have no idea
Thanks again for all those great gifts guys!! And yes...my pics were private (I could get in trouble for posting them publicly, so thanks Alexa for having my back!) I hope you guys are enjoying summer!!
Post a Comment